FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Dennis: "style and Doc Marten reputation"
- C: "Light and comfortable work boots!"
- erin: "Vintage looking broken-in boot with comfortable squishy soles."
- T: "Like Docs and looked nice"
Rod asked: Help with size. Do these run small or large. My normal shoe size is 9 and 9 to 10 for boots. My foot measures 10.5" long. Do I need a 9 or 10?
- dawn: "If your a size 10 normally in boots..these sizes are pretty spot on..so I would buy the 10"
- shawn: "You need a 10"
- Ronald: "If you are in between sizes, we'd advise ordering the smaller size. We bought these for our son who typically wears a size 13 (with a little room as 12.5 are hard to find). He exchanged them for a comfortable size 12."