FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- heather: "same brand as the last ones I chose, love them! great for working out"
- Tricia: "Comfortable"
- olfat: "Ilike this shoes and I tried these brand it's very comfortable"
- Melissa: "Bargain price & good everyday running around mom shoes for winter grey will go with most things"
- Shari: "I like this brand and have several pair. I was looking for easy to put on shoes that can be worn with socks for walking and light hiking."
- Andrew: "comfortable and good for both in and outdoor activities"
Susan asked: Some customers commented in Jeep's Tahoe shoe that ordering a half size bigger is better. Is that true of this shoe (Jeep Lauren), too?
- Catherine: "Yes. I have a pair of J-41 Metropolitan that I ordered one half size larger. They fit really well. I ordered these one half size larger and I am sending them back because they still seem just a little short."
- Shannon: "My true size fits in the Lauren Jeep shoe. It does not run big at all and if you don't wear socks, it's fine. You don't get as much control and comfort, especially while hiking, if you wear the Lauren with socks. "
- Susan: "I wear a true 8 1/2 and my toes are right up to the edge, which makes it uncomfortable. I am returning for a size 9. The width is fine, but the shoe just isn't long enough."
- Sue: "Yes, I believe that us true. I ordered these a half size larger because I have a different style (Lauren) that I got in a store and tried on and needed larger in those so assumed correctly i would need larger in this style The half size bigger was perfect."
- Carrie: "I think the shoe fits true to size."