FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- P: "I've owned this same boot for many years, comfortable."
- M: "I liked then for work"
- Rhonda: "Comfort, Good for Snow, Warmth"
- Grant: "Have a sporto boot that I need to replace.....have been looking for one for thre years."
- Sheryl: "they look good"
- Daniel: "I've owned Sporto booties before and they are very comfortable and durable."
- Barbara: "Wanted some short boots. They are very warm (great on really cold days) and comfortable and go well with jeans or other pants."
Sandi asked: Does this boot last in melting snow and rain? I live in Colorado
- Sharon: "Purchased this boot last October and haven't really worn too much. They do run rather wide(I have wide feet) I have to wear thick socks to get a comfortable fit. They have done well in rain and snow as well as ice, good traction. I haven't had any problems with leakage or dampness. Good choice for the weather conditions you experience in Colorado, formally lived in the Springs......"
- Lynn: "My feet have never gotten wet."
- Christine: "I wore these boots last winter. I treated them with waterproofing "stuff" and they stayed dry. I live in Maine!"
- Randi: "I live in Arizona so I can't answer that, sorry. "
- Julie: "I have yet to wear this boot, but I've had Sporto ankle boots for many years and I love them. That being said, I try not to wear them when the snow is too melted and I stay away from puddles. I would say they are better in the colder weather and snow."
Jackie asked: Where are these boots made?
- Randi: "China."
- Connie: "made in China."
- Robin: "Boots are made in China. Not a wise choice, wore for a month and the sole of the boots came apart."
- Natalie (staff): "Hi Jackie, These boots are made in China. Thank you, FamousFootwear.com"
Bonita asked: My tennis shoes are 7 1/2 size, should I get size 8 in the boot for more space with wide?
- Randi: "I wear a 7 in tennis shoes and bought them in a 7. They are fine in the toe but a little tight across the top of my foot but after wearing a couple of times they seem to have stretched. "
- L: "I have a wide foot and my shoe size is 7.5 - 8. I ordered the 8 and the shoe fits very comfortably. "