FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Mary: "Liked it in store, but didnt have it in my size."
- Anwar: "A causual looking shoe to dress up or down."
- Dignora: "color and style"
- Ronald: "Like Perry Ellis sneakers, and wanted a grey color shoe."
- William: "Wear with shorts and jeans."
- RUBEN: "i love it"
- Debbie: "Teenage son had prior pair and loved them."
- S: "Liked the Perry Ellis's we previously purchased and liked the materials and look of these"
- Mark: "stylish and casual!"
- Tammy: "My son picked them out for christmas."
- Garrett: "cool looking, and comfortable, probably"
- Donalee: "I chose these shoes not only because they were the style that I was looking for but also it was a reasonable price."
- Kevin: "style"
Debbie asked: Given the name "Relay" for these shoes I wondered if the footbed/inserts provided feel minimal. I'd like to think good arch support still exists??
- Kevin: "I think the arch support is very minimal but find them very comfortable."
- [oname]: "Hey Debbie V, I wear the New Balance Minimus MX20's to train in, and wanted a minimal every day casual shoe. These fit that description to me. Minimal heel, so you get a very minimal experience, but with an insert in the shoe that I would assume supports good arch, even though I am flat footed. I hope this helps. Best,"
- Natalie (staff): "Hi Debbie, Unfortunately we are unable to answer your question. Our apologies, FamousFootwear.com"