FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- William: "have owned and worn before"
- Grant: "because Dr. Martens are freakin awesome"
- AJ: "Doc Martin shoes are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn"
- Lorene: "Son had the same pair and they were the only shoes that fit his feet. Ordered online because the stores stopped stocking this brand."
- Joseph: "Dr. Martens are the pinnacle of not only oxfords, but of all footwear!"
- JEFFREY: "Looks good and simple."
- Stephen: "Extremely comfortable & durable"
- VINCE: "Good quality and fit"
- John: "Great fit last for long time daily wearing"
- Christy: "had these shoes before and loved them"
Bill asked: Are they airport friendly?
- Andrew: "I have not worn these while flying."
- Dawn: "Depends on the airport. Phx still requires the removal."
- Aqsa: "Yes they are airport friendly. I purchased the product back in November 2013 and I have taken a couple of trip and been to the airport. So far I havent had any issues with them."
Nick asked: Is this shoe model 8053?
- Karly: "They are nice not chunky sole and very comfortable as is Doc Martins. They make a nice dress shoe."
- Brian: "I don't see anything on the box saying 8053."
- Mary J: "Yes it looks like it. "
Maegan asked: My husband wears a 7.5. What size should I choose for him?
- Natalie (staff): "Hi Maegan, Unfortunately your question has not been answered by any previous purchasers. I can't give you a guaranteed answer, but most people would suggest going down in size if you wear a half size. So the 7 may be a good choice. I hope this helps. Thank you, Natalie FamousFootwear.com"