FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Zeferino: "fashion at your fingertips"
- Racquel: "can't beat the price on this for fall and winter plus they are chic looking"
- Ellie: "cute boots for my teenager!"
- Tanisha: "My niece loves this style and the price was awesome!"
- Lashan: "Sale price"
- Kera: "Warm and cozy"
- Jeannette: "my daughter love it"
- surojni: "for my little 8 year old"
- Jackie: "MY GIRLS WILL LOVE THEM"
- Elaine: "grandaughter loved them"
- M: "Love the look for my granddaughter"
Diane asked: It says size 3 preschool. Are these sized for toddlers? What about youth in 6 grade
- Alichia: "I was worried about that too because my daughter is 8 years old and her and most of her friends her age are in a size 13. Which is the last size before you are in a big kids size 1. So when they used pre k to describe the size, it threw me off because she's in 3rd grade, but realized pre K Just means the size chart they use is from birth to size 13. So yes a 6 year old in grade school would still be in the pre k size chart for shoes until they grow out of size 13."
- Lalainya: "I think if it says preschool it's small....you need larger sizes for a sixth grader....if you are looking for a 3 it should be in youth....just bought a 6 for my 8th grader"
- Dawn: "I bought a size 5 girls for my 14 year old 8th grader, She normally wears a 5 in girls or 6 or 6 1/2 in woman's. They are nice boots. She is wearing the boots for the 1st time today. A 3 wouldn't be preschool, it's a normal girls size."