FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Melinda: "Practical comfort!"
- Jeanetta: "Cute and I needed some black shoes."
- S: "Not sure I liked the color and they are similar to the ones I do like."
- jessica: "sketchers are very comfortable"
- L: "gift for christmas"
- M: "I chose these because of the styling and some else wrote that they are comfortable and they were able to work in them and that was what I was buying them for."
- SANDRA: "Color & brand"
- janmarie: "work shoes"
MaryAnn asked: Does this shoe offer support for pronation?
- Chantell: "Have not worn them yet, but I am hoping they do."
- Lucinda: "It has very comfortable instep support which would be good for mild pronation. More than mild, you'll need orthotics."
- Susan: "I actually bought these shoes for my daughter but she says that these shoes are very comfortable and while she's at school and going through her day, as bust as she is, she can hardly tell that she has the shoes on her feet. So in reference to your question to support for pronation I think that it would be a good shoe for your situation! Good luck!"
- Jennifer: "I don't really understand what's being asked. I can say that I have back & nerve damage in one of my legs & foot, my old sketchers which are not this style were more comfortable to wear for an extended amount of time."