FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Stephen: "Had a pair and loved them"
- Jeff: "Needed casual shoes. These looked good at a goo price"
- Wendy: "highschool age boys like the look of the flat soled sperrys but need more cushion and support"
- Tameka: "Comfort"
- tracy: "nice fit, son needed for school"
- Robert: "son likes them"
- Steve: "."
- charles: "Price, comfort and durability"
- Jeanette: "Already have the light pair and like them, so got this pair."
- J: "same"
- sarah: "looked nice and good reviews"
- Audra: "Needed durable uniform shoes for school. Also have heard good reviews from others who have purchased this brand."
- Joan: "Color and price"
- Betsy: "My son loves the sperrys and he wanted a classic dark pair. These are perfect."
Jesse asked: Do the colors fit differently? I want the Dark Brown, they don't have them in store, but I tried on the linen in an 11 and it was too tight. The 11 wide in linen fit great. So that leads me to believe I would need an 11 wide in the Dark Brown, but they do not provide that as a size. Help
- Audra: "Hello. We actually purchased online without trying on either to compare so I am afraid we may not be able to answer your question."
- Deneen: "Every pair I tried on seem to fit the same no matter what color. Great shoe"
- Alisa: "my boyfriend had a similar issue and had to get a different style but same material. I would suggest either buying the shoe a half a size bigger or if that doesn't work try a sperry in a different stye or material!"
- Nancy O: "Bought as a gift. He returned the because he didn't like the fit ."