FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Ashley: "These shoes came to me looking pretty roughed up. I thought the front of the shoe was a shorter length. Turns out, their long in the front and make you look like you have clown feet. I take a size 6.5 by the way."
- Jody: "I love them so much ,I had to get a pair for my daughter !!"
- Bikramjit: "It was what my daughter wanted - very cool"
- Aimee: "They're what my daughter finally decided on!"
- A: "Need some cute black sneakers."
J asked: Are these sneakers as rugged and broken in as they look in the picture?
- Ramon: "Yes they look nice on my 15 th yrs daughter she loves them"
- Georgia: "No they are actually nice and smooth. Not all broken. "
- Catherine: "No they do not look "broken in", but they seem to be very rugged. They look brand new when delivered and are true to size."
- J: "Awesome!! Thank you SO much!!...that's exactly how I want them to be!! Now I'm going to go ahead and order :)"
- Danielle: "Yes, The leather looks new but has a little bit of an aged look. The whites along the bottom of the shoe is scuffed looking like in the picture. Hope this helped :)"