FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- James: "I was looking for an Asics shoe that was good for an under pronate to neutral pronate foot strike."
- Thomas: "on-line research"
- Tracy: "Husband is major Asics fan and the color of these is Steelers colors. He only wears Asics."
- jims: "Price"
- Zack: "It was the best deal for great quality."
- John: "price and choice of running shoes"
- james: "excellent shoe and quality"
- brett: "PRICE"
- Anthony: "This model/ style is best for me and my running style. I've had models 13 and 14, with success training. Works well for my feet. Now I'm getting model 15."
- Michael: "These are great running shoes"
- Joanna: "Good running shoe at a great price!"
- Vick: "I run in Asics Cumulus and I needed a new pair of shoes"
- mike: "PRICE AND BRAND"
- Joe: "have similar shoe."
Mark asked: Do you have foot supination (or under pronation), and if so did this shoe help correct your foot supination?
- Scott: "I believe this is a pretty neutral shoe, and if you pronate/supinate very much, you probably need a more stablizing shoe, like the 2100 series."
- Sherri: "No - purchased for my husband who has a neutral foot. I have high arches and used to have very severe supination. I like New Balance shoes. I also use Barefoot Science Athletic full inserts. I sometimes find them on sale using a google search, but I find the best, most reliable source for their three models in all sizes, both full & 3/4 inserts is protherapysupplies. Good luck."
- Alison: "I bought these for my son, who has the opposite problem (pronation). They have been very comfortable for him- less knee/hip pain when running."