FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- annmarie: "GOOD VALUE, SO CUTE"
- Nicole: "I have been wanting a style similar to this, plus it was on sale. I never pass up a good deal."
- Isaiah: "They are hot"
- Carol: "Like the name warm"
- Matthew: "My girlfriend and I both thought they looked cool!"
- J: "because this is the only color i dont already own"
- W: "I love these boots and I had a pair that I wore out so I bought another pair!"
- Tonya: "cute and comfortable"
- jami: "Think they will look cool while on my motorcycle."
- natalie: "just plan awesome!!"
- Heidi: "HAVE THEM IN BROWN AND LOVE THEM"
- CORRINNE: "I HAD A PAIR SIMILAR THAT WORE OUT"
- Rachael: "I absolutely love the flat, knee high boots! Very comfortable but have to get used to walking in them in slippery conditions first!"
- Alisa: "Have them in taupe have wanted black were not available in my size"
- W: "Very Comfortable"
Jade asked: wondering, I usually wear a 6.5 but have some heels by Carlos Santana and they are tight and I'd like a 7 then in these boots…right? Anyone have the same situation or any advice?
- Sondra: "Normally wear size 8 but sometimes 8.5 ....Size 8 was perfect in these boots. 8.5 was too big."
- Karen: "I recently bought these boots and I did go up a half size, but I now wished I had gone up a full size. When I wear the boots, I need to wear thin socks or even trouser socks. I suggest to go up a full size, especially if you like boot socks like I do! I do love the boots and they are comfortable."
- Margaret: "I found these boots to be true to size...but I would go with the 7. Just an FYI...I bought these and then two of my co-workers did also and we all love them. Enjoy!"