FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Robert: "For my 7 year old son."
- Julieta: "cool flames for son"
- Andres: "My son loves Ghostrider!!! What can I say???"
- Lanea: "best savings ever!"
- Jennifer: "My son will love the flame pattern!"
- Thomas: "Can't deny a 6 year old shoes with flames. Great inspiration to learn how to tie laces."
- Lance: "Cool looking."
- Bobbi: "My son loved the look of these shoes."
- Leslee H: "My grandson loved them."
- J: "They r cool"
- Bonnie: "school!"
- Shani: "Son loves Chucks!"
- gloria: "harley looking"
- Jody: "Cool design."
- cameron: "KID LIKED IT AND IT WAS COOL."
- Shellar: "Loved them"
- PATRICIA: "COOL"
Karie asked: what is a childs size 13 in these sizes you give?
- Brittany (staff): "Sorry for the confusion. We realize many children do not follow the exact pattern we define in the sizing chart as pre-school vs grade-school. Do not worry about ordering the wrong size because there is no overlap in sizing between pre-school and grade-school. Just make sure not to order an infant or toddler shoe though, as they do come in the same numerical size, but are significantly smaller. Here is the breakdown: Infant: sizes 0 - 4 Toddler: sizes 4½ - 10 Pre School: sizes 10½ - 3 Grade School: sizes 3½ - 7 Thank you for pointing out the confusion, we are working to figure out a clearer way to message kids sizing to customers in the future and appreciate the feedback. Thank you, FamousFootwear.com"