FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Christine: "II owned a pair of Blowfish before and they were very comfortable and I wore them out. These looked stylish and were a good price."
- Rita: "I have two pairs already and my granddaughter wanted a pair for Christmas"
- Bridget: "My daughter wears leg braces and these are both fashionable and work great over the braces."
- Nancy: "my daughter wanted it."
- Stephanie: "Wanted some fun ankle boots without a heel on them. These are fun and spunky."
- Stephanie: "needed something with jeans/looked comfortable."
- Christina: "they are tuff"
- dana: "comfort"
- Susan: "i choose this item because they look very comfortable"
- Jacqueline: "my daughter requested it for her birthday"
- Rita: "I already own a pair and I find them very comfortable and warm for winter. I wanted a new pair for next winter"
- Chasity: "I like the way the top of the shoe folds over."
- Katlyn: "Because they're amazing."
- meagan: "they look pretty sweet!"
- joan: "my granddaughter has them and said she loves them...."
- Laura: "I have a pair of blowfish and they are super comfortable and easy to throw on when I'm running out the door. I can't wait for my new ones to arrive"
- Ivonne: "I LIKE THEM"
prima asked: is this shoes good in snow?
- Yecenia: "Hi,I'm sorry I do t live where it snows. "
- Jaimie: "I do not think this shoe is waterproof!! Water resistant maybe to a wet ground and had pretty good traction, but I would not walk through a pile of snow with them on."
- Ashley: "Nope"
- Sofia: "Didnt wear the shoes in the since The shoes are suede so water will damaged the shoe and they are not warmed so feet will be cold in the winter..."
- Doris: "Yes.. but I thought they were too cute to were in bad weather."
Marsia asked: is this product available in my store in a size 10?
- Natalie (staff): "Hi Marsia, To locate a certain style, simply visit the item of interest on our website then follow these instructions: 1. Locate the grey Find it at a Famous Footwear store button (appears on every shoe page - just under the add the cart button) 2. Enter your zip code 3. Call the most convenient store listed, confirm that your shoes are in stock, and put them on hold. Thank you, Natalie Famousfootwear.com"
Jennifer asked: Does this run true to size. Ive heard that you should order a size smaller, or a size bigger? or just the same
- Maria: "These are for my college daughter---she usually wears 9and1/2. We ordered 10. That is good because of wearing thicker socks in them. (They do not look big---even as a 10)"
- deb: "I bought these in my usual size and they fit fine! Love them."
- L: "I'd say true to size. I am usually an 8.5 in sneakers/boots/any shoe where I plan on wearing socks. I wear an 8 with flats or heals, so I bought an 8.5 in these and they are perfect! True to size."
- Pat: "I ordered this boot and found it runs true to size. They are very comfortable."
- Jaimie: "I ordered a 1/2 size up. I felt that the toe box ran short."
- Mindy: "They are fairly true to size! Bought for both my daughters :)"
- Jecenia: "No they are not true to size. If I were to buy them again I would have gotten a half size bigger. I think they run a little small."
- jackie: "They're true to size. "
- Candace: "I would say order a half size up. They are a little snug on my toes at my regular size. "
- Sally: "Well, I my granddaughter wears a size 11 and an 11 fit fine. But if they were in half sizes, I would always order a half size up."
Mimi asked: Do these boots have any arch suport at all? Are they comfy? Thank you :)
- Kiley: "Unfortunately, there is no support. I bought these a couple weeks ago and will be returning them."
- carol: "Have not received these shoes yet..."
- Jecenia: "They do not half an arch support. They are comfy. I would say they run a half sz too small. "
- Jaimie: "They do not have arch support, however they are very comfortable. I work on my feet all day and wore these yesterday to work. My feet did get hot, but not sore. They do run a little short, so I would size up a 1/2 size."
- Candace: "They are rather flat but so far I find them comfortable to wear, but I only wore them twice. I would suggest going a half size up if purchased. They are a little tight on the toes at my regular size. "