FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Graciela: "Theyre so cute !"
- lisa: "Did not like them. Way too stiff and very uncomfortable"
- Amy: "Very good price"
- Lori: "Comfortable. Wanted bok but was out of my size. These ate really comfy and stylish. Can wear all year ling. Last forever too."
- D: "My Daughter LOVES these boots!!!"
- sheronda: "been wanting a pair of dr. martens and I couldn't pass this pair up for that price."
- DENISE: "Because Famous Footwear has the best prices going for Dr. Martens which are expensive boots in most places. This is the best price on the entire web!! :) These boots are extremely comfortable and at this price, I can't resist!!"
- Jeri: "because of all the great reviews I read about them"
- Melody: "Needed workboot for my job"
- Ginnette: "This shoe has air wair. They are super comfortable."
- Sandra: "My daughter wanted them!"
- Elrein: "Looks stylish and durable"
- Grace: "This is a great shoes with the best discount ever"
- B: "I like the look of this boot"
- Sheila: "price for brand"
- maryann: "Unbelievable price!"
- H: "Needed yardwork boots that had some style."
- P: "Gift"
- Jessica: "Because I have owned them before and want another pair. They are great shoes."
- Kenra: "I've always wanted a pair of Dr. Martens"
- L: "BEST DEAL ON DOCS"
- patricia: "price is excellent for dr. martens"
- andrea: "like the style"
- Gilbert: "Nice"
- sabina: "I love doc martins"
- christyan: "I have been looking to get some Dr. Marten's and this was a wonderful price ($50)."
- Shari: "They were recommended by a friend."
- Lorilee: "Gift for my daughter!!"
Elizabeth asked: When I go to buy the shoes online, when it comes to selecting the size, is it being shown in Men's sizes or Women's sizes? I don't want to buy the wrong size by accident, thank you!
- Natalie (staff): "Hi Elizabeth, These are Women's sizes. They say M because they are medium width. I hope this hellps. Thank you, FamousFootwear.com"
Piper asked: Do I need to size up, size down, or stay the same?
- Kristen: "I am sorry - I cannot answer the question as we did not receive the item. However, I do have a pair myself from 7-8 years ago; they tend to run a little large to true-to-size. (for women) based on my opinion. Just keep in mind mine are 7-8 years old."
- Angellika: "I wear a 7.5 and got a size 8. They're a little big but there's nothing worse than docs that are too right since their a pain to break in. I say stay the same. "
- Theresa: "Same size. I brought 1 size up because they didn't have my size, it's a little bit bigger otherwise it's ok."
- Kaylynn: "Size down if possible. These shoes come with a lot of room, unlike their usual stuff leather ones. Your feet will be swimming if you get your usual size."
- Camara: "I wear and size 9-9.5 so I went with a 9 and they were perfect. "
- K: "I stayed the same size...they run just a little big."
Linda asked: Do these shoes only come in whole sizes? If so do you order up or down if you are a half size?
- Natalie (staff): "Hi Linda, Typically with Dr. Martens it is a good idea to go down if you are a half size. And we've heard this style runs true to size, so that's what I would recommend. I hope this helps. Thank you, Natalie FamousFootwear.com"