FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Nannette: "I like the style and the color"
- Jennifer: "Because it had the best deals."
- sally: "size and heel height,"
- R: "I need a half boot for under boot cut jeans"
- Sherri: "I purchased these boots a few years back and loved the way they fit and looked. The bottom's did wear off my previous pair, but liked them so much I had to order another! Not made as tough as I would like but a super cute and comfortable boot. I am very hard on my boots."
- Penelope: "Best boots ever"
- Lisa: "Like the color"
- Evelyn: "liked the color, style and length"
- Julia: "great to add a little western to the closet"
- Denita: "they are adorable!!"
- ronnie: "very neutral"
- M: "low heal"
- Jennifer: "Birthday gift"
- Laurie: "Daughter asked for them"
- Sydney: "I needed boots for country line dancing and these are cute and affordable!"
- Jaqueline: "Super cute!"
- A: "comfortable height"
- Linda: "we need them for horse camp"
abbie asked: do these tap?
- Sherri: "No I don't think they do. They have a "rubbery" bottom."
- Sherry: "Love these...had to get 1/2 size smaller and still loose, but I have flat skinny feet"
- Deann: "No... Softer bottom on them. Not loud when u walk"
Ruth asked: i wear a size 10 1/2. Should I go with the 10 or the 11? THANKS
- Sherri: "I wear a size 10 shoe and I got a size 10 in these. They do feel a little bigger than a 10, but I like that because I can wear thicker socks in the winter with them and they aren't tight."
- Amneris: "I would go with size 10 because they run a little bit bigger then the usual shoes."
- Blake: "11"