FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- christine: "good price and should be comfortable"
- Rosalie: "cute cowboy look"
- Jennifer: "price and the style"
- Brandi: "needed some boot s for my pants"
- Shirley: "Because of the special sale price. Makes it affordable"
- Diann: "Have a pair & love them, need a back-up pair for when current pair is worn out. So comfy!"
- Maleia: "My new boyfriend is a cowboy, want to please him by being his "cowgirl" but still look fashionable. These are really cute for cowboy boots that is!"
- Colleen: "Lost my old cowboy boots"
- Judith: "Perfect fit for my 10 1/2 sized foot - - so comfortable - just the right "look""
- Evonne: "Needed a pair of western boots and liked this style."
abbie asked: do these tap?
- Sherri: "No I don't think they do. They have a "rubbery" bottom."
- Sherry: "Love these...had to get 1/2 size smaller and still loose, but I have flat skinny feet"
- Deann: "No... Softer bottom on them. Not loud when u walk"
Ruth asked: i wear a size 10 1/2. Should I go with the 10 or the 11? THANKS
- Sherri: "I wear a size 10 shoe and I got a size 10 in these. They do feel a little bigger than a 10, but I like that because I can wear thicker socks in the winter with them and they aren't tight."
- Amneris: "I would go with size 10 because they run a little bit bigger then the usual shoes."
- Blake: "11"