FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- debbie: "I wear size nine. The fit well and are comfortable"
- Kathy: "Because they were the only size 5's you had"
- Barbara: "need slippers"
- Candy: "need a new pair"
- Chris: "Previously had a pair and love them"
- Joe D: "comfort and price"
- Elizabeth: "Looked comfortable and wanted a traction sole"
- Velvet: "Super cute. Tried it on in the store, but didn't buy it and was sorry I didn't. So I ordered it online."
- Ina Mae: "I like this kind of houseshoe and the price is right"
- Mary: "Need new slippers and these look comfy"
- Mary: "I have been looking for these at a good price for a long time Got them now"
- Carolyn: "liked the style and price"
- Jean: "I needed slippers and got them for 1/2 off."
- Louise: "These slippers look very comfortable and durable."
- Stacy: "look warm and can wear indoor and outdoor"
- Cynthia: "Looks comfortable"
- J: "looks comfortable"
- R: "Like the brand and style of slipper"
Doris asked: Need 81/2 so do I go M or L?
- Lisa: "I wear an 8 shoe but I bought these slippers in Large because I wear socks with them"
- Marilyn E: "I wear a size 7 and I ordered a med.(7-8) and they fit perfect."
- Julie: "Not sure....I bought them as a gift. They were not for me. "
- Susan: "I wear a size 10 women's street shoe and ordered x-large. I like to wear socks with my slippers for extra warmth, too. "
- Kathryn: "I'm an 8 and got large and it's a good fit."
- David: "The clogs run narrow. Since I wear a narrow, that works for me. If your feet are wide, I would order a half size larger."
- Chris: "If you don't want your heel to be on the back rim, I would go with a large. I wear a 7.5 and my mother is an 8. The medium fits us both great, but she is closer to the edge. I hope this helps :)"
Elizabeth asked: How do the sizes run on the Dearfoam slippers? Would like to order a 9 , 8, 10 or 11. What sizes would work for those?
- Natalie (staff): "Hi Elizabeth, Here is the sizing information for these slippers: S(5/6), M(7/8), L(9/10), XL(11/12) Thank you, Natalie FamousFootwear.com"