FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Jan: "I loved the women's slippers! Have been very happy. Wanted to try the men's slippers for the husband's and sons in the family."
- Delores: "for my husband"
- A: "like the real wool lining!"
- Susan: "My Father in law is going to love these. Perfect for him."
- Ruth: "something different for my husband"
- Barbara: "They look nice and warm"
- George: "Looked comfy"
- Rob: "Great brand and a comfortable slipper"
- K: "Looks like real shoes, not slippers."
- Vera: "Because they look comfortable"
- joni: "look like a slipper a outdoorsman would wear, and still feel comfortable knowing he has on a 'slipper'"
- N: "My husband's feet are always cold & these look very ward and very good quality."
- 54751-0824: "Cuz they look like a good indoor/outdoor shoe and one of the reviewers sez they are...."
- Lu: "Looking for a pair of shoes can both use for outside and at home, it is a very good choics to have this shoes"
Jessica asked: can this be worn outdoors?
- joni: "They do have a hard sole so they may be worn outdoors."
- Barry: "Yes! I wear these all winter, and the equivalent Uggs (I understand Ugg "jobs out" the Bearpaws) all summer -- even wore my Uggs day hiking!!! Inside or out, a great slipper and/or moccasin! However, I am still trying to "stretch out" the toe box for my "wider" american feet!!!"
- Delores: "Yes they can be worn outside. My husband loves then."
- Rob: "I am returning them because they are not true to size . They look sturdy but I am diss appointed about sole . Outside yes but worth it . No.."
lois asked: Is the sole stitched or glued?
- E: "The leather upper appears to be machine sewn to a lip that sticks out from the sole. One slipper is well sewn; the other not so well. It bunches a bit. Hope this helps with your decision."
- Keu: "It's clued. To be honest the sole was glued on lopsided and I wasn't happy about that but my husband said he didn't mind it."