FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Jan: "I loved the women's slippers! Have been very happy. Wanted to try the men's slippers for the husband's and sons in the family."
- Delores: "for my husband"
Jessica asked: can this be worn outdoors?
- joni: "They do have a hard sole so they may be worn outdoors."
- Barry: "Yes! I wear these all winter, and the equivalent Uggs (I understand Ugg "jobs out" the Bearpaws) all summer -- even wore my Uggs day hiking!!! Inside or out, a great slipper and/or moccasin! However, I am still trying to "stretch out" the toe box for my "wider" american feet!!!"
- Delores: "Yes they can be worn outside. My husband loves then."
- Rob: "I am returning them because they are not true to size . They look sturdy but I am diss appointed about sole . Outside yes but worth it . No.."
lois asked: Is the sole stitched or glued?
- E: "The leather upper appears to be machine sewn to a lip that sticks out from the sole. One slipper is well sewn; the other not so well. It bunches a bit. Hope this helps with your decision."
- Keu: "It's clued. To be honest the sole was glued on lopsided and I wasn't happy about that but my husband said he didn't mind it."