FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Christine: "love the style for my 16 year old"
- Pamela: "Needed some low-heel gray boots. LOVE Madden Girl and thought I'd give these a whirl!!"
- Susan: "Color--looking for grey"
- Debra: "Color and comfort"
- Amanda L: "love these. Very comfortable"
- Candi: "My daughter requested these boots."
- Cynda: "Liked the style and color"
- B: "looking for a Gray color boot and this one looked like something I was looking for -- hope it fits !!!!"
- Noreen: "Daughter saw in store, but did not have her size."
- Michelle: "color and style"
- Lisa: "Love these boots and they are offered in the grey color my daughter wanted."
- Bonnie: "LOVE GREY!!!"
- Kimberly: "love the look"
sarah asked: On this site it lists the circumference as 15, but on the actual Steve Madden site it says the circumference is 12.5. I have small calves and was wondering which one is the right circumference?
- Wanda: "The actual circumference is 15". I also have small calves, and these are very comfortable even with jeans."
- Vanessa: "I'm returning the pair I purchased because they are way to big around my calves - and I feel I don't have small calves."
Rachel asked: do you think this would keep your feet warm for the winter?
- Diane: "The boots are not leather, they are made of different plastics and other materials. They are more for fashion than for warmth. Maybe with a thick pair of socks they might be ok."
- Destiny: "The material is a little thin, but I don't think they would leak easily. Thick socks would solve the problem! "
- Lisa: "I have not worn the boots yet, but I think they are made more for fashion than warmth."
- Rachel: "Not really warm enough for winter. They are fairly thin, so I'd suggest to wear socks or boot socks with them to stay warmer (the calf is big enough for boot socks) Also, I'm going to waterproof mine so I can wear them in the snow without worry. They are super comfy though!! Love them."
- Jo Marie: "I don't believe they will keep your feet warm in the winter. However, if you add a pair of light weight wool socks, such as Smart Wool, they may be very comfortable."
- Melanie: "I think they would, just not for extended periods of time. I went up a 1/2 size to accommodate thick socks."
- Jessica: "I don't think they are necessarily a winter boot for snow but yes I think if you water proof them, and wear appropriate socks your feet will stay dry and warm. I live a where it's cold and snowy in the winter I do plan on wearing them."
- Seleena: "I'd wear a thicker pair of socks with them during the winter but I think they should keep your feet warm."
- Amy: "Not really but would depend on where you live and how cold. "
- Julie: "No they do not. If you walk in snow water seeps through and your feet get wet and cold. Wear a couple pairs of socks if you want warm feet!"
- Sandy: "Depending on how cold. Definitely not snow boots, need to have warm socks on. Super cute on my daughter. "