FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- J: "I liked the height"
- Jon: "Style"
- Lauren: "This is my second pair. Love these."
- H: "Bought them before - loved them and literally wore them out. Now I have them again and on sale!"
- Kelly: "love them"
- Taylor: "Combat boots are the essential staple to my wardrobe!"
- Emily: "I have these boots in the dark brown and I am in love with them. Getting them in black is really exciting, knowing that I have both colors to go with more outfits. They are SO comfortable and are really versatile. LOVE LOVE LOVE"
- E: "Very comfortable and stylish!"
- Madeline: "been looking for the right pair"
- Whitney: "comfy"
- Cathy: "Love theseâ?¦ ordered another pair for next season"
- Aimee: "Cute"
- Domonic: "Cute boots."
- Robert: "My wife also liked the colors offered."
- Rebecca: "I saw them in the store and the quality was really good and they looked awesome. I bought them online because they didn't have my size in the store."
- Christine: "loved the way they looked with a pair of jeans!"
- B: "Cute lace ups with a zipper to take on and off easily!"
- Idalia: "I like the style..."
- Damita: "Wanted a comfortable boot with a military flair."
jen asked: your online is only listing two sizes, I am neither of them , how do I select the size I need ??
- Karen: "I love the boots and they do run a little small. I will enjoy them for sure."
- Karen: "They were true to size. I ordered the size I always order in boots and they were perfect. Love them. Comfortable, stylish,, wear with a skirt or jeans. I am glad I bought them. "
- Judy: "these boots are so cute, but disappointing fit; I ordered my usual size, (8.5), and the length was good, but the toe box was tight and uncomfortable. Just returned them yesterday."
- Karen: "Call one of your local stores..and have them home deliver the size you need. I just found out that online orderung is different from home delivery and MAY have your size. This is what I found out to be true of another shoe there..Good luck!"
teresa asked: do these come in wide?
- Wanda: "Yes"
- Cathy: "no"
- Alice: "I don't think they do, but my sister has bunions, and she got a half size bigger, and they are perfect for her. Hope this helps."
- Stephanie G: "Hi, I did not notice a Wide to be available. However, I returned my purchase because it was too wide for my taste around the leg area and it had plenty of room in the foot area. I'm an average size women with a slightly wide foot that needs Wide in some shoes. Beautiful boot, though."
Samantha asked: I need some great winter boots. How are these in the snow? Thanks.
- Trudi: "I love these boots but purchased them to wear with skinny jeans and tights...I doubt they would keep your feet warm for long in the snow. BUT Famous Footwear has other boots with lots of interior fur to keep your feet warm!"
- Jessica: "I haven't worn them in snow yet, but they def aren't a warm boot... I have a small foot, so I use dr scholls soft inserts, which doesn't leave much room for warm socks."
- MASHELLE: "I would recommend these boots only for style. I have received tons of complements on how cute they are. However, they are not very comfortable and/or warm. Not recommended as a snow boot."
- Kelly: "It hasn't snowed since I bought them, but I wore them to a football game last night and they were ok. I'm not sure how warm they'll be once they get wet though."
- Lisa: "These are not meant for snow/warmth. They are fine for a few minutes with warm socks but not to spend long periods of time in wet/snow/cold weather. "