FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Linda: "For my granddaughter"
- George: "Good shoe for my daughter"
- Jack: "Finally found the shoes in a bigger size and not ripped up"
- Emily: "This is a great shoe. My daughter loves this shoe and it's time to move up to the next size. This is our fourth pair because they are easy to put on and go with almost everything!"
- Linnea: "Love these shoes for my daughter, comfortable and super cute with skirts and dresses"
- Debbie: "Good quality and very cute"
- Casey: "Color and price"
- Alicia: "The look comfy and I know my daughter would feel comfortable and the color would go with most of her outfits."
- Terri: "Had them before and loved them"
- B: "Already have the same in black and they are perfect for rough and tumble little girls who still like to look pretty. Great quality and style."
- Eloise: "We like it for little girls."
- Hans: "reliable product. shoes for school"
- M: "We needed comfortable but relatively dressy shoes for school."
- Timothy S: "Cute for school w/ the comforts of a sneaker."
- D: "Need a nice cute shoe that matches my daughter's uniform."
- Jeannette: "Cute dress shoes, but not too dressy. Comfort insole."
Amani asked: Are these shoes genuine leather or man made?
- Dolores: "I would say they are man made. but their cute and my daughter love them !"
Aman asked: Are these genuine leather or man made?
- Gail: "Leather. Great fit, great look. My 2 year old loves the flower on the shoes"
- George: "All man made material . They will probably last long before her feet grow again. I bought them for my 2 1/2 year old daughter. For the price and knowing her feet will keep growing they are well worth it."
- Sandra: "Man made. But still looking very nice, where other pairs were ruined after a few uses."
- Susan: "They are man made."