FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Demetrice: "These Converse are so cute with the princess tongues."
- Jessica: "pink, and suites my 6 yr old daughter"
- L: "These are so cute! I hope they hold up to my daughter's shoe abuse!"
- Dorothea: "truly made for active princess they were purchased for"
- Taneesha: "The colors are pretty."
- Sheila: "I looked for these shoes everywhere but could not find them. As usual Famous Footwear had what I needed available....."
- YASMIN: "SO PRETTY"
- J: "Cutest shoes ever"
- Rachel: "These shoes are stylish with a very feminine flair. They're perfect for my 9 year old who is entering the phase in her life where she wants to be more "grown up" and trendy."
- Laura: "Just too cute to pass up!"
- C: "daughter loved them i liked the price"
katie asked: Im confused about the sizing. what age child would wear a 1 preschool?
- Brittany (staff): "Sorry for the confusion. We realize many children do not follow the exact pattern we define in the sizing chart as pre-school vs grade-school. Do not worry about ordering the wrong size because there is no overlap in sizing between pre-school and grade-school. Just make sure not to order an infant or toddler shoe though, as they do come in the same numerical size, but are significantly smaller. Here is the breakdown: Infant: sizes 0 - 4 Toddler: sizes 4? - 10 Pre School: sizes 10? - 3 Grade School: sizes 3? - 7 Thank you for pointing out the confusion, we are working to figure out a clearer way to message kids sizing to customers in the future and appreciate the feedback. Thank you, FamousFootwear.com"
- Jamie: "A child that wears a size 1. Converse just lists the sizing differently. My 10 yr old daughter wears 3preschool and a 3 in most any shoe we purchase for her. "
- Alayna: "My daughter wore a 1 in first grade. She is now a 3.5 and going into 4th grade. The smallest size is a 12 & 13 - those would generally be for Kindergartners. "
- Monica: "What size does she normally wear I would say that age size 9-10 the shoe runs a little big my little girl loves them"
- Michael j: "I wasn't familiar with converse sizing, but I bought these for my daughter. I got a size 2 preschool. She is 10. She normally wears a 3, but they were running big."