FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Karen: "My granddaughter requested hi-tops for Christmas - and she loves purple."
- Kelley: "i chose this because my 6 year old daughter is turning 7 and she really wants these shoes!She will be so happy!"
- beverly: "daughter wanted them.didn't like tying laces every day"
- D: "Popular style available in the right size."
- Heidi: "Love the colors and they style...and no laces!!! :)"
- jaquette: "i really like the color and style"
- Rachel: "My daughter picked them out for school."
- Jackie: "daughter picked them"
- RAMY: "love the colors"
- Paula: "Daughter loves Pink and Blue!"
- Lisa: "Replacing an old pair in same style."
Tai asked: My daughter is 8 and wears a size 3. Why does this size 3 say pre school?
- Brittany (staff): "Sorry for the confusion. We realize many children do not follow the exact pattern we define in the sizing chart as pre-school vs grade-school. Do not worry about ordering the wrong size because there is no overlap in sizing between pre-school and grade-school. Just make sure not to order an infant or toddler shoe though, as they do come in the same numerical size, but are significantly smaller. Here is the breakdown: Infant: sizes 0 - 4 Toddler: sizes 4½ - 10 Pre School: sizes 10½ - 3 Grade School: sizes 3½ - 7 Thank you for pointing out the confusion, we are working to figure out a clearer way to message kids sizing to customers in the future and appreciate the feedback. Thank you, FamousFootwear.com"