FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Esmeralda: "Because I was looking for a stylish boot for casual use."
- stephanie: "price & style"
- Sharon: "looked cute and felt great on..i had tried them on before and the price was excellent"
- debbie: "nice and dress casual"
- M: "I needed black boots and they are super cute!"
- Nancy: "So cool and very very comfy! Love these so much."
- Diane: "These boots do not have much support. They are cute, but I can't wear them very long."
Xin asked: I have slim calves, only 12 1/2 inches,and I am afraid it will not fit me well. I wonder the calf size of this shoes. Is anyone know this?
- Jalisa: "These boots are kind of big around the calves, but they still look good they just don't have a tight fit."
- Mehgan: "I would say my calves are average, I've never measured them, but I usually don't have a hard time fitting in knee-high boots. These fit me, but they are pretty snug. On someone with extra slim calves, they would probably be a little loose, but not super loose."
- Tonya: "I measured the inside diameter of boot and is 16 inches at top (widest part). It's definitely not too wide on my "normal size" calves and it does taper slightly. But I do fear you might find them too wide. But I do love the boots - very comfortable and they look great!!"
- BETSY: "I don't have them on me but I have small calves And they fit just perfect "
- Carolina: "I have regular to large calf size and these are good size maybe a tad large. Would not recommend for small calf size."
- J: "I have really skinny calves too, skinny legs overall. They fit good, not tight a little loose but don't look bad."
- Natalie (staff): "Hi Xin, The shaft height is 15 inches and the circumference measures 15 inches. Thank you, Natalie FamousFootwear.com"