FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Lynda: "Trainer recommended brand"
- N: "Great style!"
- Mary: "Deal!"
- A: "Because reviews said they are comfortable and work well on wood floors"
- CHRRRI: "GOOD FOR MY FEET OVER 600 NEW BALANCE AND GREAT PRICE WHY DO YOU ASK"
- Tracy: "comfort"
- Hannah: "dark gym shoes"
- Angela: "Needed new cross trainers for working out."
- K: "Canvas top, proper cushioning and form."
- Kaylee: "Comfort"
- Nanette: "I purchased a pair of black NB all leather. The NB with the mesh give more flexibility and comfort."
- Jennifer: "I have heard new balance shoes are recommended by podiatrists. I am in nursing and do multiple 12 hour shifts, I need shoes that will be comfortable for that long on my feet."
- Amy: "Price and I have been told by specialists the anything above 750 is a better quality shoe for problem feet. I wear my shoes everday and they need to be supportive.."
- K: "I am a nurse and love New Balance. They are just comfortable"
- K: "New Balance. Arch support. Breathable."
karen asked: my doc told me to get a new balance sneaker, because i am always getting stress fractures. i need cushiony support at the ball of my foot and the heel, with an arch support for my high arches. how comfortable are these, and will my feet thank me?
- Sarah: "I have plantar fasciitis and bought these shoes based off of what I read in the description. They are very light weight and a thin shoe - perfect for some but in my opinion not for people with problems with their feet. There is not a lot of "cushiony support." I hope this helps."
- Hannah: "These shoes are actually very comfy. They have extra support for arches, they are made for dance. The insoles are quite "squishy"."
- K: "The arch support in these shoes is superb. And there is adequate cushioning for me to instruct high impact aerobics for several hours. However, if you are not looking for high impact cushioning, these aren't for you. For lower impact movements, like walking and working around the office, I use Ryka trainers, which FF also sells. "
- Kelly: "I find these to be rather flat so I'm not sure how well they'd support high arches. These shoes are ultra lightweight cross trainers better suited for aerobic activities, such as dance aerobics. You may want to get the heavier New Balance cross trainers (#409) if they're still available. They're much more supportive in general."
Anna asked: How do these shoes fit? True to size? I usually wear a size 8.5 but when it comes to athletic shoes sometimes a size 9 fits better. Thanks!
- Julie: "I actually think they ran small which is weird for me with New Balance. I'm taking them back to the store today."
- Sarah: "I had to go up a size with these shoes (new balances run small). "
- Kelly: "I wear an 8.5 as well and that's what I ordered and they fit perfectly. I thought they were a bit small at first, but after only a day of breaking them in, they're perfect. It's one of the better cross trainers-lighter weight and they have much better mobility than most crosses. Great for dance aerobics!"
- Diana: "I found the 8.5 too small and am waiting for the 9's to arrive so I can't tell you how the next size is :) Diana"