FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Bill: "Bought for charity. Popular style and colors for kids in that age group."
- sandra: "daughter picked them out"
- Amanda: "On sale."
- RUDOLPH: "PRICE"
- R: "GREAT PRICE."
- Joan: "I liked the colors and knew my daughter would like these also."
- Wendy: "Price"
Julie asked: Is this sneaker an actual lace up that needs to be tied or is it the elastic laces?
- Robyn: "They require tying. Laces are so long they hit the ground tied, so lots of length for little hands & double knotting."
- James: "They have laces that need to be tied."
- Julie: "The laces need to be tied. It is an actual lace up sneaker :)"
- Jonna: "You have to lace them up. They've been good shoes for my daughter. She basically wears them on PE days at school which is twice a week."
- Adam: "Lace up"
- Susan: "It is a lace up shoe that needs to be tied."
- Sandra: "They are actual laces, very cute sneakers!"