FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Tracy: "Needed rain boots.. Cute - Great Price"
- Elise: "Stylish rainy season boots"
- David: "looked nice"
- Cristin: "style"
- Gracie: "Don't have any rain boots, quality boots at a great price"
- Linda: "purchased a pair in the past and loved them"
- Tracy: "Something cute for a rainy day and walking the dog."
- A: "Price and brand"
- Katie: "I needed waterproof boots for the Spring thaw."
- Dana: "Cute and functional"
- Ann: "Waterproof and on sale"
Judy asked: I generally need a wide shoe. If I order a half size up will it provide me with a decent fit?
- Cheryl: "Yes, they run a little small, 1/2 size bigger should work fine."
- Lesa: "I would order 1 size up at least - purchased these for my daughter and she never wore them, even though I exchanged for one size up. She can wear regular tennis shoes but a wide in dress shoes. So sorry I wasted my money. Finding wide enough boots is very difficult."
- Annette: "No. These boots were so small they squeezed my foot, and I am okay with the usual width shoes come in. I did order my normal size, however. "
- Melissa: "Sadly they will not because I usually do not require a wide width but in these I would have preferred it."
- Tim: "I ordered these in an 8M and they do fit snug. I'm okay with that since I don't usually wear them all day long."
- Dana: "They are slightly narrow and press on the arch of my foot. I think they only come in whole sizes not half. "
- Tracy: "Yes. I wear a 7.5 generally. So, that was the size i purchased them in and they are a little tight. I would say to be comfortable, order a size up from your regular shoe size. "
Carol asked: If i am an 8.5 shoe size, I usually go up a half size. Are they a roomy size? Thinking of ordering a nine? I would like free shipping , is this available? Thank you
- Carol: "Thanks, you were right on, purchased a 9 and a 10! It is a gift so I am all set, one of them has to fit!"
- Elizabeth: "I would go up to a 9, I normal take a 6.5 and I ordered a 7 the just fit they run narrow too."
- Patty: "I would order a 9. I, too, am 8.5 and regret not ordering a size 9. They are too snug. I thought if I had ordered a 9 they would flop around. Well not the case! lol"
- R: "I usually wear a 71/2 to 8 and had to take mine back for a nine."
- Cynthia: "These are not very roomy. I usually wear a 7 and got and 8 in these and they are tight on me."
- Alexis: "This were more of a snug fit. Right to size. There isn't a lot of foot room so ordering up is a good idea for roominess"