FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Michelle: "My son loves the color red and likes that the bottom of shoes resemble shark teeth."
- A: "price"
- Erika: "My son needs some new tennis shoes to start Kindergarden and his favorite color is red. I have always had a great experience with Reebok for my older son so I figured these would be perfect!"
- J: "older brother has them and loves them, and little brother outgrew old tennis shoes."
- Amanda: "my son loves the color and brand"
- Linda: "My child has very hard to feet to fit shoes to and Reebok's fit his feet. All other shoes are to narrow or slip off the heel"
- Rafael: "FOR MY KIDS, NICE SHOES"
- Tiara: "the cost and durability."
- C: "PRICE"
- J: "My son likes light weight tennis shoes when he runs and plays and theses fit the bill. Also looks cool."
- Lynda: "My son chose these just because they were his size."
Germain asked: What is the difference between the GS and PS models of the Reebok ZigTech Shark 3.0?
- Natalie (staff): "Hi Germain, The GS and PS indicate the sizing, whether they are grade school or pre-school sized. Here is the breakdown of our kids sizing. And don't worry about ordering the wrong size, as there is no overlap between size categories. Infant: sizes 0 - 4 Toddler: sizes 4½ - 10 Pre School: sizes 10½ - 3 Grade School: sizes 3½ - 7 Thank you, Natalie FamousFootwear.com"