FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Kirsten: "My other son's choice."
- Marlene: "My son liked the color and style....I would prefer a black bottom though"
- Lorena: "Because I liked it."
- Karen: "My son picked them because "they're cool, Mom.""
Germain asked: What is the difference between the GS and PS models of the Reebok ZigTech Shark 3.0?
- Natalie (staff): "Hi Germain, The GS and PS indicate the sizing, whether they are grade school or pre-school sized. Here is the breakdown of our kids sizing. And don't worry about ordering the wrong size, as there is no overlap between size categories. Infant: sizes 0 - 4 Toddler: sizes 4? - 10 Pre School: sizes 10? - 3 Grade School: sizes 3? - 7 Thank you, Natalie FamousFootwear.com"