FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Charlene: "low cost great style"
- ronnie: "I was looking for a nice pair of sneakers for my grandson, but a pair that wasn't too expensive"
- Jennifer: "Great color and price."
- E: "stylish for child, reputation of company, previous purchase was very durable"
- Reyna: "on sale"
- F: "Loved the colors. High reviews."
- Jerusalem B: "choice of my son"
Kathryn asked: WHAT IS SIZE 3 PRE SCHOOL COMPARED TO SIZE 3 IN BOYS?
- Natalie (staff): "Hi Kathryn, Sorry for the confusion. We realize many children do not follow the exact pattern we define in the sizing chart as pre-school vs grade-school. Do not worry about ordering the wrong size because there is no overlap in sizing between pre-school and grade-school. Just make sure not to order an infant or toddler shoe though, as they do come in the same numerical size, but are significantly smaller. Here is the breakdown: Infant: sizes 0 - 4 Toddler: sizes 4½ - 10 Pre School: sizes 10½ - 3 Grade School: sizes 3½ - 7 Thank you for pointing out the confusion, we are working to figure out a clearer way to message kids sizing to customers in the future and appreciate the feedback. Thank you, FamousFootwear.com"