FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- jamison: "My son loves them, plus they are hard to destroy being that he loves to play basketball."
- Rebecca: "price & look"
- Creshaunda: "I always get one pair of fun shoes."
Lila asked: I'd love to order these runners but would a size 3 fit my 7 year old son? Or is this sizing more for younger kids?
- Rebecca: "My grandson is 7 and wears a size 12.But they are true to size,he loves them and says alot of his friends in school liked them too."
- Lafondra: "This shoe fits the same as any other shoe you may buy your 7 year old son. I buy these for my 6 year old all the time and they fit accordingly. Great shoe!!!"
- Misty: "I got a size 12.5 for my 5 year old so I'm sure a size 3 will fit your 7 year old! Hope this helps!!!"
- Erin: "Hi. Yes, I think it would. I purchased a 3 for my 9 year old and they fit great. :-)"
- Danielle: "I believe they are considered youth, not toddler sizes. I ordered a 1 for my kindergarter and they fit perfect. He loves them. "
- Kay: "My son is 5 I bought I'm the size 13"
- Tina: "My sons 7 and I got a size 1 for him... There true to size because he's a 1 in all his other sneakers... "
- Elisa: "I got a size 2 for my 5 year old son. It fits great! "
- Sue: "They were true to size, so if he is a size 3 then they should fit."
- Nikki: "My son is 8 and his are 3.5."
- JENNIFER: "No the 3 would be fine. My son is 6 and he wears a size 1 in this sneaker. If he is a youth 3 then these would be perfect. They do run a tad bit big FYI but my son will only wear DC's because of his slightly fat foot :)"
- Crystal: "My son who is 7 wears a 1.5 and they are pretty true to size. So if he wears a 3 I would say they should fit. They are for school age kids and not toddlers"
- Jen: "I ordered these in a size 2 for my 7 year old son and they fit him great. I think these sizes are for that youth age range rather than the toddler sizes. My son really likes then! Hope that helps! "