FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Niles: "We liked the style of these shoes, bu they broke within a month of wearing them to school. We sent pictures to NIKE and they refused to replace them."
- Onica: "kids like it"
- julio: "for sport"
- Ericka: "color and comfort"
- Jen: "stylish colors that my daughter loves. Great shoe"
- Jill: "Great tennis shoe for my daughter! High quality can hold up to everyday wear!"
- Elizabeth: "love the design and nike brand"
- Jill: "I have these in 2 other colors. They feel & look great!"
- Eva: "Colors"
- Jackie: "daughter likes them"
- Kate: "my daughter"
- Karen: "We found these shoes in pink and wanted a second pair in another color. We have had a tough time finding comfortable tennies for our teenage daughter up to now. These shoes are very comfortable she says!"
Deidra asked: my daughter is a size 4.5 in kids but I was wondering if she could fit in a women's size and if so what size is the same as a 4.5?
- Gregory (staff): "Hello Deidra, Here is a link to our size conversion chart to help answer your question. http://www.famousfootwear.com/en-US/Content/fit.aspx Thank you, Greg FamousFootwear.com"
Tram asked: Is Kids Grade School size the same as Women size? For example 6M Grade School vs. 6M Women.
- Gregory (staff): "Hi Tram, Kid's Grade School sizes are not the same as our Women's sizes. Here is a link to our size conversion chart to help answer your question. http://www.famousfootwear.com/en-US/Content/fit.aspx Thank you, FamousFootwear.com"