FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Maria: "This my 4 yr old twin girls 2nd pair. We had them in a size 12C and they lasted a long time. They are good quality, comfy and easy for them to take on and off themselves. So I thought why not get them again for kindergarten."
- victor: "affordable price"
- Erika: "Great price"
- P: "Cost, looks"
- Tannia: "Already have these in a smaller size. Daughter loves so much got the next size up for the new school year. And they lasted a whole school year and summer and have held up very well."
- JEFFREY: "Size and cost."
- Kelli: "love the Velcro! my 4 year old can't tie her shoes yet and these are perfect for school!"
- cheryl: "i love yellow"
- Brandi: "They are bright and fun!"
- Elizabeth: "My daughter loves mikes that never come untied!"
- adam: "My daughter needed new shoes and she picked these herself! She's 5!"
- Kj: "Easy velcro for gym class."
- Suzanne: "Color / Reviews"
- J: "My daughter LOVES these shoes. Probably because either of the color or the Velcro/no tying.... she's 6."
- Marco: "Great for school"
- Jennifer: "My daughter loves these shoes."
Nicole asked: Do these shoes have to be tied? I can't tell if the picture has laces just tucked in for show
- Mary: "Yes they have shoelaces that tie. My son wears them tied."
- shannon: "No they dont have laces, just the Velcro and the stretchy lace looking straps"
- Melissa: "No the don't. It has them just for the show, it's just the Velcro strap. I just bought these for my 4yr old and had to return them because they were like really bright green...almost safety jacket lime green."
- Rosana: "Yes, they need to be tied."
- Kelly: "No. The laces don't tie. Velcro strap. "
- Heidi: "They do not have to be tied. I just bought these for my 5 year old and they are great!"
- Dina: "The "laces" are faux...just for looks/they do not tie. There is a Velcro strap to snug up the shoe."
- Alysa: "No they don't have to be tied."
- Becky: "These are not functional laces.... they foxed to the aides of the shoe but are stretchy sort of and do help hold the tongue of the shoe down. The velcro strap is all the kids have to undo and redo!"
Sarah asked: I need a volleyball shoe in a size 2?
- Marjie: "These are really cute and my kindergartner loves them!! We got them a little big but they feel great on her."
- Stacey: "I ended up returning these shoes, they were too narrow for my daughter ( she is 5 years old) but they seemed like a good shoe. We ended up going with Asics instead."