FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Lauren: "My son had a smaller size and loved these sneakers. They held up great and are a bright orange!"
- Traci: "son picked it out"
- Colleen: "Great looking shoe. Has held up and very stylish!"
- Scott: "Nike, color"
- Mathew: "Son loves the color"
- Esmeralda: "I like the colors!!"
- Kristie: "Lightweight, cool colors, fair price"
- Tina: "my son liked the bright colors and new look for school."
alicia asked: my son is going to be 8 years old and wears a boys size 2.5...The sneaker I am looking at says 2.5 m preschool..what is the difference? Is this preschool one smaller than a boys?
- Brittany (staff): "Sorry for the confusion. We realize many children do not follow the exact pattern we define in the sizing chart as pre-school vs grade-school. Do not worry about ordering the wrong size because there is no overlap in sizing between pre-school and grade-school. Just make sure not to order an infant or toddler shoe though, as they do come in the same numerical size, but are significantly smaller. Here is the breakdown: Infant: sizes 0 - 4 Toddler: sizes 4½ - 10 Pre School: sizes 10½ - 3 Grade School: sizes 3½ - 7 Thank you for pointing out the confusion, we are working to figure out a clearer way to message kids sizing to customers in the future and appreciate the feedback. Thank you, FamousFootwear.com"