FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
Carmela asked: If im a size 8 on shoes and on boots im on a size 9 and in stock there is only sizes 8 do you think they will fit a size 9 ?
- Schelzia: "I had to return the first pair and buy a size larger than my daughter's regular shoe size, so you'd probably need the 9."
- Rachelle: "No, I had to get my niece a size bigger than she normally wears. The shaft of the boot is tight and doesn't bend easily making it hard to get your foot in the boots. The sparkles also come off where the boot creases from walking."
- Anna: "The top part of the boots run a little small, so it's really hard to put your foot In without it getting stuck. I fit a size 7 1/2 on shoes and on boots a size 8. So next time I will most likely find a different brand."
- Delia: "They are true to size but if you go with the smaller size it may be hard to put your foot through the ankle portion."
Carmela asked: im a size 8 on shoes and on boots im a 9 in stock you only have size 8 do you think I will fit?
- Hannah: "You should be able to fit because I have a size 8 and that's my normal size and they are actually a little big for me "
- Jennifer: "I wear size 8 all around and I bought these in an 8.. they fit good.. they should fit you fine too"
- KIMBERLY: "They may be snug if you wear a thick sock. Might be worth trying with a thin sock. If it doesn't work, you can return them directly to the store."
- Gwendelyn: "yes they probley would .and if not ad a pair of socks,these boots tend to shrink when they become wet and then dry .this is also a wachine washable material"