FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- P: "I heard this shoe was very comfortable and I can't wait to try it on."
- LINDY: "great fit, comfortable shoes, roomy toe box, doesn't squeeze the ball of your foot or your toes"
- Dalynn: "I have had b.o.c. shoes before and love the comfort"
- Darlene: "love these shoes"
- Jacquelyn: "Comfort"
- Julie: "The price was hard to beat!"
- Faith: "I have this brand clog in the brown tooled leather and they are super comfortable and I get loads of compliments on them!"
kathy asked: have anybody out there suggested the b.o.c. women's peggy solid navy blue clog without any print waffl ect,ect. where are they?
- Kathy: "I have the clogs with an embossed print on them, not the waffle. I love them! Very comfortable. I don't know if you can get them anywhere without waffle."
kathy asked: looking for b.o.c peggy clog solid navy blue without print, is there a pair?
- Wynette: "Not to my knowledge but these are nice. "
- Elvia A.: "This is nice shoes they seem to run short toes feel crunched by end of day toes hurt. "
Brianna asked: Are these shoes slip resistant?
- Peggy: "I have not had any problems with slipping wearing these shoes. These shoes are very comfortable. I am so glad I bought two different patterns in different colors. I have had many compliments on both pairs. "
- Cindy: "I've worn these a lot and I've never felt that they were slippery ."