FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Tami: "because of great reviews"
- Joseph: "Very comfortable multi-purpose shoe. Already have a white/navy blue pair."
- Phyllis: "comfortable shoe and good fit"
- Matthew: "Personal fit. More toe room"
- Thomas: "color and size"
- Connie: "Seen in store, but did not have correct size"
- Dana: "the size"
- Roger: "I love the 609 and like the new color."
- Shane: "I enjoy the sturdiness and comfort of NB shoes particularly the cross-trainers. The brown is a nice neutral color and they seem to compliment the season as we approach Autumn."
- J: "My husband has worn the white 609 versions for many years. Was excited to see his favorite shoe in a different color. Hope the gray and the navy 609s will come in regular widths also."
- John: "Different smart classy look. Also, previous good experience with NB shoes."
- L: "Looks comfortable"
- Joe: "I walk on dirt trails and in downtown Los Angeles while I work. It would be too hard to keep white shoes clean and the brown will match my dockers and jeans nicely."
Keith asked: What does the D mean in the size?
- Tiffany (staff): "Hello, Men's Width Chart 3A (AAA)= Slim, S 2A (AA) =Slim, S A = Narrow, N B = Narrow, N C = Medium, M D =Medium, M E (2E) = Wide, W 3E (EEE) =Extra wide 4E (EEEE)=Extra wide, WW Thank you, FamousFootwear.com"