FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Joy: "Light weight and great fit"
- Tabetha: "my boy likes the black shoes and the gray was different from the normal while accents"
- Glenda: "for my son the colors are dark and they will hide dirt"
- Micol: "My 9 year old gave them a thumbs up. We are done with back to school shoe shopping."
- H: "Son picked them"
- Reina: "Comfortable and durable"
denise asked: does this shoe run narrow?
- kendra: "No. Not at all. "
- C: "I have a narrow foot but I would say this shoe has an average width"
- jesus: "These shoes run amazing their also very comfortable besides that their very light like not wearing shoes at all"
- Amy: "My son wears them and his foot is small and wide. He is in a size 6 . Shoe fits him well . "
Linda asked: what does dual fusion lite gs mean?
- Morryne: "Not really sure...but my son loves his. Says they are comfortable"
- Laura: "they are great running and walking shoe , my 8 year old said they were the most comfortable shoes ever worn and they're light he said it feels like you're not even on his face great shoe great price my husband has also got a pair and that's what encouraged our son to buy a pair. Good luck"
- marissa: "GS is grade school. PS is preschool. My son had these he is 8 years old and loves them. Very comfortable. "
- Amy: "My only gues would be that the shoe is very light. They are for my son . He has not tried them on yet . "