FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Peg: "Tried them on this weekend at your outlet but they didn't have my size."
- JANET: "I wanted a shoe that would be comfortable for walking. After knee surgery, my foot swells more now and I need a shoe that has more room in the toebox. I also liked the soft leather, which is more comfortable than a stiffer leather or man- made material. The memory foam insole should be comfortable to walk and the soles are thick to provide more cushioning."
- Theresa: "comfort"
- Sharlynne: "Great quality, name brand, good price, long lasting, comfy and memory foam insoles! <3 these!"
- Dana: "I had a pair of these and they were my go to comfy shoes for doing errands and going to casual meetings. They also make my larger feet look feminine."
- Sam: "Extremely comfortable."