FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- BETZAIDA: "rugged and comfy"
- vickie: "did have the size I needed"
- Eleanor: "price and style"
- Darla: "They look perfect for Boy Scout campouts!"
- Ron: "i think there pretty lol"
- Judith: "look great and comfortable, the review said that they great for kids you know they jumping need a good sole for moving around. and I also like Famous Footwear."
- Rachel: "Durability"
- angela: "Good shoe, sturdy"
- Jacqueline: "Grandson needed a brown shoe"
April asked: is this boy size for an 8 year old? or younger?
- LaTasha: "No, it was for a 10 year old boy."
- Clyde: "My son is a tall 7 year old boy with large feet. We purchased a size 4.0 for him and these shoes fit him comfortably."
- Kristen: "My son is 8 and wears size 5 in this shoe. Good and rugged."
- Teri: "I bought them for my 12 year old. He's very picky and he likes them. Teri"
- M Kathryn: "Yes, I bought them for my 7 year old. They are not Toddler size. Hope that helps."
- victoria: "I purchased for a 6 year old who is the size of an 8 year old. They are a great shoe!"
- Emily: "My son is 10 and wears a 5 1/2-6 shoe. Does that answer your question?"
- Jennifer: "No"
- Amalia: "Yes, 8 years is a proper age for this shoe."