FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Jacob: "classic but stylish shoe"
- Francisca: "nice inexpensive shoes"
- B: "inexpensive for tough little boys"
- Gail: "My friend from Australia asked me to cause they are on sale and they cost more in Australia"
- Desire: "For school uniform. they are all black! hard to find in stores"
- Amy: "We choose this shoe cause of the comfort and width for my son's foot, this is our second pair just a different color, my son loves them and they are very stylish and affordable!"
- nicole: "Great value."
- Azreal: "my nephew loves nike's and it was his size!"
- rodrigo: "my daughter have the pink's one and still in good condition!!"
- Ingrid: "Because we love nike shoes"
- V: "i like nike products"
- Jose: "due to the price"
- Wendy: "Price"
Jane asked: Hi I'm currently looking at the Nike Delta force, my boy is currently wearing a size US 1 youth Nike shoe. Is this shoe 1 or 1.5 medium pre school the same sizing, his foot is 21cm in length? Sorry I'm asking from Australia, the sizing varies so much, thanks
- Karen: "My son wears an 11 1/2 us size and that is what we bought and it was true to size."
- latoya: "Hi it is a 1.5 medium. I love these shoes i got them for my daughter last year in August and she is still wearing them they are in good condition "
- Nateisha: "I have 2 boys and most shoes are listed as youth, pre school, toddler or grade school. I believe a youth 1 is the same as a pre school 1. My youngest who is 6 years old wears 1.5. My 10 year old wears a 5.5. I always buy a half size up if available so they have room to grow into. I have not seen a big difference in going up a half size."
- nicole: "My son wears a 1 and I ordered half size larger they ran a little small for him."
- Danielle: "Hi Jane! These shoes run true to size. If he is wearing size 1 youth. It would be a 1 preschool! My sons foot is the exact same length and I purchased a 1 and they fit like a charm :) hope this helps! "
nicole asked: I need a size 5and a half for my son which location has them?
- Natalie (staff): "Hello, To locate a certain style, simply visit the item of interest on our website then follow these instructions: 1. Locate the grey Find it at a Famous Footwear store button (appears on every shoe page - just under the add the cart button) 2. Enter your zip code 3. Call the most convenient store listed, confirm that your shoes are in stock, and put them on hold. Thank you, Famousfootwear.com"
- nicole: "hi"