FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Jerry: "Cute and affordable"
- Joan: "the color"
- JUDY: "MY DAUGHTER LOVES THE BRAND AND COLOR"
- Elizabeth: "Impulse buy."
- Rita: "liked the style"
- M: "My grand-daughter needed a pr of pink flats and I thought these were really pretty."
- Paula: "My daughter already has this shoe in a size 12.5. She loves them! She wanted the next size up"
- Alexa: "Look cute and a great price!"
- Heather: "Daughter is all about the Pink!"
Gilda asked: My granddaughter is going to be 10 years old and wears a size 2.5 M. Would that be the preschool 2.5 M as the grade school sizes seem to start at 3.5?
- Nalani: "My daughter is in kindergarten and wears a size 12 the only size available was a 12 1/2 so I ordered them, they run true to size. Someone gave me a good tip if your child's shoes are too big buy a Dr Scholls quilted shoe liner and cut them down to the size of the child's foot this makes the shoe almost one size smaller. These shoes are a very nice shade of dusty rose."
- Debora: "I am not sure why they gave those numbers these names but I bought a size 1 medium preschool for my 8 year old daughter and they fit her as any normal size 1. So you should be OK on getting your granddaughter the number she wears. They are very comfortable says my daughter she has had it since September last year."
- Angela: "My daughter is 6 & in a 2-1/2. As far as shoes go, aside from infant & toddler 2-1/2 is 2-1/2. You'll be fine w/ the preschool 2.5. They are great shoes! Very cushy & super cute!! Hope she enjoys them as much as my daughter. :)"
- Brittany (staff): "Sorry for the confusion. We realize many children do not follow the exact pattern we define in the sizing chart as pre-school vs grade-school. Do not worry about ordering the wrong size because there is no overlap in sizing between pre-school and grade-school. Just make sure not to order an infant or toddler shoe though, as they do come in the same numerical size, but are significantly smaller. Here is the breakdown: Infant: sizes 0 - 4 Toddler: sizes 4½ - 10 Pre School: sizes 10½ - 3 Grade School: sizes 3½ - 7 Thank you for pointing out the confusion, we are working to figure out a clearer way to message kids sizing to customers in the future and appreciate the feedback. Thank you, FamousFootwear.com"