FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Becky: "comfortable"
- Nichole: "Loved my other Asics and needed a back-up."
- Elise: "Great running shoes"
- Carolyn: "Comfort and color..love getting rewards to use for cost"
- michelle: "I got these for working standing on my feet for 8 to 10 hours a day and they are very comfortable."
- Shirley: "Excellent shoes"
- Debra: "Brand, color, price"
- Sharon: "super comfy"
- Barbara: "The price was right!"
- Lacey: "comfy for work"
Katie asked: I have super high arches and I work long days on my feet. I used to have terrible foot pain by the end of the day but a few years back I bought the gel equation 5s. They felt like they were made for my feet! Sadly mine are far too old and I need to find another pair that are mainly black. In stores never have many to try on so I was wondering if anyone would suggest this particular model or any other for high arches. Does anyone else have the same problem? Thanks in advance! I am getting desperate!
- Ginger: "These are boxy on the bottoms and the toe box is too small. While my arches don't suffer wearing them, they kill the sides of my feet causing sharp pains in the outer bones of my feet. They also pinch the pinky toes due to the poor toe box construction. They don't work for me on the job. I can only wear them for about an hour at a time. "
- JESSICA: "I do not recommend this shoe if you are on your feet all day. The insoles do not have much support. They are nice to look at but thats it. I also have high arches but i put in my custom insole when I wear these shoes. "
- Gwen: "I like these shoes but I still have trouble with my arches in these shoes. They may have great arch support compared to other shoes but I still end up wearing a brace when I know I'm going to be doing a lot of walking or standing."
- Leonora Eleen: "Sorry, I returned these shoes so I can't help you."