FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Alicia: "Looking for mary janes comfort leather shoes. I still don't know how it fits. This is my first online order from Famous footwear."
carol asked: are the insoles removable?
- Dana: "No. The innersoles are not removable."
- Janice: "Yes, the insoles are removable. They have a tad a glue in a couple spots, but I had no problem taking then out ever so gingerly. Hope this helps!!"
- Sharon: "No, the insoles do not remove."
- Betty: "No, the insole is not removable."
- Tammy: "No they are not"
- Ann: "No, the insoles are not removable. I also wear insoles and just put mine over the ones in the shoes."
- Joyce: "Yes they would be able to be removed. They are glued down pretty good, but I have removed "very attached" soles in athletic shoes before with a little work in order to put an orthotic. The Clark insoles are very are very comfortable nevertheless and I do not use inserts."
- Laurie: "the insoles are glued to the inside of the shoe."
- Shar: "No."
- Jacquelynn: "No the are not removable. But these shoes are the most comfortable shoes. I totally love them. I am on my feet all day."
- Claire: "No, they do not come out."
- Michelle: "no"
Claire asked: Is the heel area padded.....I can't wear shoes where the heel slips off?
- Debra: "This shoe is fantastic. I own a black pair as well. I plan to buy another pair or two before they are no longer available. The shoe doesn't slip up and down my on heel. These shoes are the first pair I have bought in a long time that don't rub blisters, even if worn without socks or stockings."
- Lilia: "Yes, they are padded and they will slip off if they are too big for you3"
- ANNE: "yes, the heel area is padded"
- Mayetta: "This shoe is very well made like all Clarks shoes. I wear mine literally every day. I stand up to work and they are the most comfortable shoe I have worn. The heel has good padding and does not slip up! I may get another pair to have a different color!"
- Susan: "I don't remember. I have other pairs of bendables (sixty cape) and they have about the same padding throughout the inner liner. But, I took the Ashland Avenue back because they ran very big. Also the strap is lower on the instep than some others (than the sixty cape) so that would make my foot slip out."
- Laurie: "No, but I do not have a problem with them staying on."
- Allison: "No. The heel area for these shoes is not padded well and it is very stiff. I have to wear band aids with these shoes or else they will tear my heel up. Normally, Clarks shoes are very comfortable but I would have to say I was very disappointed in these shoes."
- Kathleen: "The entire inside of the shoe has padding. The heel area fits good around the foot. I also need support around my arches and ankle and this shoe works great."
- Dana: "The heel area has some padding."
- Dana: "Yes, the heel area has some padding."
- Jacquelynn: "These shoes are so comfortable. I am on my feet all day teaching. The whole inside is cushioned. You will love these shoes. They are true to size. The heel does not slip off."
- Karen: "Yes the heel area is padded, very comfy shoes!"
- Claire: "I guess you could say it's padded, or at least cushioned. I don't experience any slippage in the heel. These are some of the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn!"