FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Helen: "because I like clarks"
M asked: I have a high instep and therefore I have to make sure that the strap across my arch will stretch far enough. Does the strap adjust well?
- Pamela L: "It should. I have very flat feet and have to adjust it for a snug fit so I imagine it would also work in your case."
- Joyce: "I have a high instep also and have had difficulty in wearing shoes with straps across the top of my foot. I find the Clark brand shoes more comfortable and the strap does adjust well to fit my foot."
- eleizabeth: "This shoe fits loose and very comfortable. The strap is secure for my foot. I have ordered 2 more pair of clarks."
- Cheryl: "There is approximately 1 inch on the Velcro tab for adjustment. The straps DO NOT STRETCH. The shoes are extremely comfortable and are true to size."
- Joanne: "Yes! Very well! I love these shoes"
- Debbie: "Yes, the strap should stretch far enough. I have a wide foot and they tend to well so have had no issues with the comfort of these shoes. Love this style and they way they look and feel. Very comfortable!"