FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Steven: "Because my daughter picked it out and a great sale."
- K: "WHAT MY DAUGHTER WANTED AND THEY WERE ON SALE"
- Carol: "A Christmas gift for my 14 year old daughter. She thought these were so hip."
- Amanda: "Bought them for my niece, she loves bold colors and loves Adidias!"
- Darlena: "My daughter picked them out"
- James: "they're cute"
- vickie: "Bought for a xmas gift"
- Donna: "My daughter has looked far and wide and finally setttled on one of her faves with a zebra pattern! Thanks FF!"
- bonita: "its time for school and my daughter don't wont no shoes so she like these thats why i choose them"
- karen: "My daughter choose these for back to school"
- Melissa: "Apparently this is the new style, my 12 year old daughter wanted for back to school"
- Michael: "My dear friends daughter likes them"
Marietta asked: I wan to know if the size are bigger or small?
- Jenitha: "for my daughter these shoes ran a little big. they are also long and tend to buckle around the ankle and top. I think it would be a good shoe for only someone who experience swelling in the feet and legs"
- Lisa: "I bought the shoes for my daughter and she liked the way they fitted. I bought her true size."
- Tonya: "They are true to size. If your foot swells from walking then go up half size."
- Debra: "They run slightly larger. But I would not purchase again as the soles came apart from the sneaker in under 3 months."