FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Steven: "Because my daughter picked it out and a great sale."
- K: "WHAT MY DAUGHTER WANTED AND THEY WERE ON SALE"
Marietta asked: I wan to know if the size are bigger or small?
- Jenitha: "for my daughter these shoes ran a little big. they are also long and tend to buckle around the ankle and top. I think it would be a good shoe for only someone who experience swelling in the feet and legs"
- Lisa: "I bought the shoes for my daughter and she liked the way they fitted. I bought her true size."
- Tonya: "They are true to size. If your foot swells from walking then go up half size."
- Debra: "They run slightly larger. But I would not purchase again as the soles came apart from the sneaker in under 3 months."