FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- A: "husband really likes skechers"
- Mary: "My husband had another pair of these and really like them."
- Malcolm: "I hope they are the skechers shape-ups my husband purchased about 2 years ago. They have really worn well. In addition, you are one of the only stores that carry size 14."
- Julia: "This is my husband's style of shoes"
- Richard: "comfort for Plantar Faciaitis sufferer."
- Timothy: "Great Shoe for work, I work in a cabinet shop running the CNC Router and I am constantly on the move, they are comfortable all day, as a work shoe constantly walking all day 6 days a week, they will last a good 2 years...But!..... they won't be as pretty as when you bought them, I would recommend this shoe to anyone."
- John: "like the color and the fell"
- herbert: "Iliked there looks, hope they feel as good on my 70 year old feet."
- Gary: "I've had this brand before...very comfortable"
- HUBERT: "I REALLY LIKE SKECHERS"
- Don: "N/A"
- A: "I have bought Sketchers for the past 8 years. I am on my feet all day and they never let me down. These definitely give me the most bang for my buck."
- JoAnn: "needed size 6.5, all others start with 7."
- Crystal: "husband needed new shoes and liked the style"
- Sheila: "past sneakers bought"
- melissa: "because skechers have always been a good comfortable shoe for me and my husband they last for a long time , without falling apart and always feel good on your feet"
- shauna: "for my husband"
- PATRICIA: "BRAND"
- Adrian A: "I've purchased 10 pairs of these shoes over the last 5 years. Won't buy anything else!"
- T: "Same reason as stated in first box. I prefer Sketchers and own several pairs in different styles."
Wayne asked: Can you get size 8.5 in wide in this style?
- Gregory (staff): "Hi Wayne, Please see the below link for the Vigor 2 wide selection: http://www.famousfootwear.com/en-US/Product/95114-1028070/Skechers/White_Navy/Mens+Vigor+2+Wide.aspx?store=02355&resultmode= Thanks, Greg FamousFootwear.com"
LUIS asked: Does this VIGOR 2 come with the memory foam sole?
- curtiss: "No foam. Comfortable shoe."
- LUIS: "Thanks, Sabrina, for the input!"
- Sabrina: "My husband says he does not think so. He wears them for work and they are more comfy then the traditional walking style. "
- William: "no"