FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Bryna: "Love these, and the price from Famous Footwear. Stylish and comfortable...I still have and wear them...except only for going out...not walking the dogs, even though they are comfortable."
- Alane: "I liked the traditional style"
- L: "color style"
Maria asked: For those who have purchased this boot; how is the tread? The picture displayed look's as though there is little to no tread on the boot. Would anyone care to comment on their knowledge on the aount of tread? Thank You
- Natalie: "The tread is not good. In fact, I slide on my carpet a bit with these on. I also should mention that I have not worn these much because they are really narrow. And I thought I had narrow feet. Hope this helps!"
- Amber: "I returned this boot because they fit really loose on my legs and looked ridiculous on me. I don't recall how the tread was."
gwen asked: I have big calves. Is this boot sized for big calves or smaller calves?
- Jennifer: "I have big thighs too! They fit great when I tuck in straight leg or skinny jeans, not so much when I tuck in heavier pants. They do have gussets that stretch! My daughter and I share the boots. They are well made and look expensive. Good luck!"
- Kathryn: "I think more on medium to small. I measured around the top with the boot zipped and it was 16.5 inches and with the goring it would probably stretch to almost 17.5 inches, but it might feel tight if stretched that far."
- Cathleen: "I have big calves as well. These boots fit best with skinny jeans/pants."