FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- evelyne: "because they're awesome!"
- Mauricio: "Great price and great value"
- Jackie: "My son likes blue We also like PUMA"
- Marcey: "Color"
- Rachel: "Cute and comfy! Not too heavy! Flexible!"
- L: "I love Pumas, my 4 year old liked these ones and he won't need my help getting them on in the morning."
- Brooke: "Sweet retro style"
- Linda: "Love"
- Nona: "I've never bought Puma's for my grandson, but I understand the brand is of good quality. Just taking a chance on this brand plus I like the color for the summer and fall."
- Heather: "color and because they are practical"
- Armando: "MY SON PICK THEM..."
- Karla: "Color & brand"
- Aaron: "new"
enzo asked: 3.0 medium , it is toddler size or preschool ?
- Salheah: "I loved the puma so easy to put on but to answer your question I think it preschool size ;)"
- April: "I bought an 8 and it is a toddler shoe"
- mayra: "hello, I purchased the size 13 and fits perfectly on my 7 year old"
- Emily (staff): "Sorry for the confusion. We realize many children do not follow the exact pattern we define in the sizing chart as pre-school vs grade-school. Do not worry about ordering the wrong size because there is no overlap in sizing between pre-school and grade-school. Just make sure not to order an infant or toddler shoe though, as they do come in the same numerical size, but are significantly smaller. Here is the breakdown: Infant: sizes 0 - 4 Toddler: sizes 4? - 10 Pre School: sizes 10? - 3 Grade School: sizes 3? - 7 Thank you for pointing out the confusion, we are working to figure out a clearer way to message kids sizing to customers in the future and appreciate the feedback. Thank you, FamousFootwear.com"