FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- jessica: "cute"
- S: "had the red version and son loved them!"
- Jessica: "Great quality"
- Kimberly: "Love them! Very comfy, fit well and durable."
- Jessica: "color"
- Jennifer: "comfort, price, velcro"
- Sara: "has Velcro good running shoe and street shoe kid likes blue"
enzo asked: 3.0 medium , it is toddler size or preschool ?
- Salheah: "I loved the puma so easy to put on but to answer your question I think it preschool size ;)"
- April: "I bought an 8 and it is a toddler shoe"
- mayra: "hello, I purchased the size 13 and fits perfectly on my 7 year old"
- Emily (staff): "Sorry for the confusion. We realize many children do not follow the exact pattern we define in the sizing chart as pre-school vs grade-school. Do not worry about ordering the wrong size because there is no overlap in sizing between pre-school and grade-school. Just make sure not to order an infant or toddler shoe though, as they do come in the same numerical size, but are significantly smaller. Here is the breakdown: Infant: sizes 0 - 4 Toddler: sizes 4½ - 10 Pre School: sizes 10½ - 3 Grade School: sizes 3½ - 7 Thank you for pointing out the confusion, we are working to figure out a clearer way to message kids sizing to customers in the future and appreciate the feedback. Thank you, FamousFootwear.com"