FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Boyoung: "didn't like it though"
- Jennifer: "My daughter loves these sneakers!"
- serria: "i love these kicks"
- Meghan: "these are the coolest converse i've ever seen and i don't think they have my size. i'm confused as to what the sizing is cuz ppl are saying it's women's but the website says it's unisex and that the sizes listed r men's sizes so i dunno. hopefully they're right cuz then these may fit."
- Sylwia: "I love the comfort, style and the way they look :)"
- AUDREY: "I LIKE THEM"
- Gwen: "I needed to replace my current converse."
- Madelyn: "I liked the zebra stipes and fell in love with the converse i recently purchased!"
- Divina: "like them and price"
- Danielle: "I like the style."
- Amy: "I think they are very pretty and express who I am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
- JAMIE: "bought for a friend's child"
- A: "cute"
Krystal asked: what does the M stand for when it says 7.0 M ? really I want to know if i typically wear a size 7-7.5 in women's... do I need to order a 7-7.5 or a 5-5.5? thank you!
- Lenore: "They are sized like boys or mens shoes, so you need to order 2 sizes smaller than your 'womens' size. If they don't come in half sizes order bigger rather than smaller. Also, the "M" stands for Medium width."
- Melissa: "I order lots of converse for my daughter. It's best to make sure you are in the woman's sizes then order what u normally would wear. If you we're shopping in men's area, then yes side down 2 sizes."
- John: "M stands for medium width. This is a womens shoe so sizing will be what you normally take."