FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Lisa: "never had a pair of Converse before... I love zebra-print..... 1+1=2"
- Lenore: "wanted fun pair of sneakers for summertime!"
- Tina: "These shoes are animal print which I love! I like pairing a flashy pair of Cons with my boring uniform!"
Krystal asked: what does the M stand for when it says 7.0 M ? really I want to know if i typically wear a size 7-7.5 in women's... do I need to order a 7-7.5 or a 5-5.5? thank you!
- Lenore: "They are sized like boys or mens shoes, so you need to order 2 sizes smaller than your 'womens' size. If they don't come in half sizes order bigger rather than smaller. Also, the "M" stands for Medium width."
- Melissa: "I order lots of converse for my daughter. It's best to make sure you are in the woman's sizes then order what u normally would wear. If you we're shopping in men's area, then yes side down 2 sizes."
- John: "M stands for medium width. This is a womens shoe so sizing will be what you normally take."