FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Tracy: "my daughter wanted these"
- Kalina: "Edgy and cool shoes. Wanted something that was sporty, yet sexy."
- morteena: "Because it's cute and affordale."
- N: "For my daughter. Loves them!"
- Abigail: "the price and I like the style"
- F: "My sister has been wanting some of these for about two years so I got them as a Christmas gift."
- LaTasha: "for my daughter's birthday"
- Matthew: "These are what my daughter wanted. I hope they fit. I'm concerned about the size and unisex. They may be too big and we will return."
- Muriel: "My daughter wanted them"
- Rebecca: "It's my daughters B-day and this is exactly what she wanted:-)"
Barb asked: Are the sizes for this boot unisex, like the regular black ones are?
- Martha: "Do not know for sure. These were bought for my grandaughter and she ordered a much smaller size that she usually wears in other shoes."
- K: "Yes, they are unisex sizes. My child wears a women's size nine so in these shoes she would wear a size 8."
- C: "No, they are womens sizes."
- Shequyta: "These boots are the same size u would wear in women's sneakers. I wear a 9 in women, and it fits beautifully. "
- Richard: "That's a good question. I got these for my 11 yr old daughter & she has muscular calves. So they were tight on her legs. Foot size was great just not for her calves. Most men or boys have muscular calves also so I think it would be just as hard for them. I ended up returning them. "